Heading select on the EHSI

Forum général de Fly! 1/2K & Fly! II (Français/English)

Modérateur : Bureau

Verrouillé
baloon

Message par baloon »

Hi,

I'm happy you have found the solution because it's been a while since I've got a look in the Fly! subsystems ... anyway : I think you(re completely right because there's always a link between the autopilot and the HSI and every kind of gauge is tuned for a single AP.

I can remember I changed the AP +/- vertical speed rockers though a dll to change the values but it's far away now and it's pretty complicated. If you've time or you are willing to dig further, have a look at the seneca AP system. The rockers are coupled to a dll subsystem that might be ported (more or less easily) to any panel.

Cheers,

laurent
Laurent (ROTW)

baloon

Message par baloon »

Hi there Brian,

As for the first question I would make the guess that you haven't set the "light" management going with the new HSI : it should be set in the first lines of the PNL file and more important, mentioned in the AMP file too.
Somehow the light system must be in accordance with the settings placed in the AMP file. You should then verify whether the connections are good with the tags related to light management. Don't know if I'm clear enough ...

As for the second question I would say yes, it's is possible to add some lines around the panel whether as a transparent gauge or with a brand new horizon ball as we did some time ago ...

But as I told before all that is really far away from my memory and I should go through my docs and works while I'm completely involved with the Legacy coding with Chris Wallace and Jean Sabatier (and a few others) trying to complete something that can be shown to public appreciation (maybe) before the end of the year (and that despite my job and other activities).
Anyway I hope to be right enough with my statements regarding the gauge brightness ...

Cheers,

laurent
Laurent (ROTW)

Verrouillé