Italian Scenery - Incompatibility.....

Forum général de Fly! 1/2K & Fly! II (Français/English)

Modérateur : Bureau

Verrouillé
Daniele Tona

Italian Scenery - Incompatibility.....

Message par Daniele Tona »

Italian Scenery for FLY! II - Incompatibility among sceneries

DT= Daniele Tona
RV= Roberto Vigetti

Scenery of Roberto Vigetti

-Genoa Gulf
-Lakes: Maggiore, Como, Lugano => incompatible with the scenery Lake of Como of DT
-Naples Gulf => incompatible with the scenery Naples Gulf of DT

Scenery of Daniele Tona

-Trasimeno => OK
-Dolomites, Belluno => incompatible with the scenery Venice v1, Venice v2, italian smokestack
-Elba => incompatible with the scenery Elba v2
-Etna => incompatible with the relief of Fonchy
-Naples Gulf => incompatible with the scenery Naples Gulf of RV
-Lake of Como => incompatible with the scenery Lakes: Maggiore, Como, Lugano of RV
-Lake of Como extended (part 1 and 2) => incompatible with the scenery Lakes: Maggiore, Como, Lugano of RV and Lake of Como of DT
-Italian Smokestack => incompatible with the scenery Venice v1, Venice v2, Etna, Palermo
-Lampedusa => OK
-Elba v2 => incompatible with the scenery Elba
-Palermo => incompatible with the relief of Fonchy
-Venice v2 => incompatible with the scenery Venice v1, italian smokestack, Dolomites
-Venice v1 => incompatible with the scenery Venice v2, italian smokestack, Dolomites
-Milan => incompatible with the scenery Lakes: Maggiore, Como, Lugano of RV and Lake of Como of DT
-Roma and Monumental City => OK

I hope not to have skipped anything.

Note: I am working to a new scenery (a mega scenery) that will replace the scenery Venice v2. This scenery won't be compatible with Dolomites and Italian smokestack.

Dan

Azzurro
ROTW

Message par Azzurro »

Ciao Daniele,

It is possible to restore a compatibility between some sceneries, for example Belluno and Venezia (with the help of Beralex) or Venezia and Italian camini, these elements are ready for testing... I will send you a link when I have some time to organize that.

Concerning your Venezia 2 scenery, it would be interesting to integrate the new elevations, plus Venezia San Nicolo: I have created the airport, runway and taxiways, I just need the buildings to be installed 8)

Felice Pasqua
Vieux pécé windows 10 - tablette Samsung pas jeune - Mac iBook antique - Fibre optique (quand même)
---------------
Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis
Azzurro

Daniele Tona

Message par Daniele Tona »

Azzurro a écrit :It is possible to restore a compatibility between some sceneries, for example Belluno and Venezia (with the help of Beralex) or Venezia and Italian camini, these elements are ready for testing... I will send you a link when I have some time to organize that.

Concerning your Venezia 2 scenery, it would be interesting to integrate the new elevations, plus Venezia San Nicolo: I have created the airport, runway and taxiways, I just need the buildings to be installed

Great News!!!
The models 3D of the airport San Nicolò are ready 8)

Dan

Verrouillé